Monday, March 30, 2009

Max-EEM

I'd like to start off this blog with an apology apparently when i posted the video of Tuukka Rask I did not have the rights to and the post was taken out. I'm sorry to the parties involved for posting that I found it on you tube and assumed since it was on the news that it was okay.

Now onto the real post.













Today we highlight nine year pro Maxim Afinogenov (max-EEM, ah-fihn-ah-GEHN-ahf). This is possibly one of the best names EVER!! Maxim which is Latin for "The Greatest". His Parents must have really been thinking ahead on this one. yeah our son is the greatest. Good work mom and pop Afinogenov. I wish my parents had put that much thought into naming me. Adam which is Hebrew for Man. wow good work mom and dad that was hard. oh its a boy well he's gonna grow up to be a man lets call him Adam. I may be adding Maxim to the list of baby names for whenever that time comes to name a baby boy of my own.

Two Thumbs up Mom and Pop Afinogenov.

No comments:

Post a Comment